Traffic signs are meant to guide, warn and regulate traffic flow. The Town crew maintains existing signs, replacing them when they wear out or are damaged, and they install new signs when approved by the appropriate authority.

Please report any damaged or missing signs to the Public Works Department at (540) 672-4791.