Water & Sewer Department

Water & Sewer Billing
Questions regarding water and sewer billing, rates, and connections may be directed to the Municipal Office. Field or technical questions may be directed to the Public Works Department.

Emergency Situations
To report incidents of an emergency nature (water main breaks, loss of water pressure, overflowing manholes, etc.) after normal business hours, call the Orange County Sheriff's Office at (540) 672-1200.

Before You Dig
Please contact MISS Utility of Virginia at (800) 552-7001 before you dig or excavate! This will prevent vital and costly utilities from being damaged as a result of not knowing where utility lines are located.

Water & Sewer Line Replacement & Upgrades
The water & sewer list is determined by problem lines within the paving area.